Aaron Kenny, Michael Forrestal and Maeve Ward, teachers at Kishoge Community College, recently organised a Q&A session with Dr. Matt O’Toole, head of the GP Doctors Union and a key public figure involved in the fight against COVID in Ireland.
They asked a number of questions collected from staff, students, and parents under the subheadings:
- general COVID information;
- mask wearing;
- hand sanitizing;
- other precautions and;
- additional COVID information.
The Q&A proved very effective in providing students with more information about COVID and answered a lot of their questions about the new COVID restrictions and the significance of masks.
Dr. Matt O’Toole has been interviewed on Ireland AM twice and has his own segment on NewsTalk Radio every Thursday.
The Q&A has been split up into 3 separate videos, links below.
- Q&A Session with Dr. Maitiu O tuathaill; preventing COVID-19 in schools
- Q&A session with Dr Maitiu O tuathail; masks and mask wearing
- Q&A session with Dr Maitiu O Tuathaill; questions answered from parents and students