The Ethos Guidance website is available to all Educate Together schools. The website includes :
- extensive guidance around ethos questions for schools
- examples of good practice
- references and links to useful external sources and resources
- a Quality Framework for ethos evaluation, which is modeled on Looking at our School primary and post-primary
- school self-evaluation guidelines, templates and more.
Login details have been sent to all schools and should be shared with all members of the school community
This is a hugely exciting initiative and the first of its kind to be published by a patron body in Ireland! Whenever you get the chance be sure to access the login details and explore the site.