Educate Together advocates for changes in areas of educational policy that will have a significant impact on generations of young people in Ireland. As an independent non-governmental organisation (NGO), Educate Together believes that it is critical that good decisions are made and bad decisions are challenged. The national office’s current campaigns and Government submissions can be accessed below.
- Campaign for new equality-based schools
- Campaign for increased State funding for school patrons
- Campaign for permanent accommodation for schools
- Campaign for increased supports to children with additional needs
- Campaign to transfer schools to Educate Together patronage
- Campaign to address economic inequality in the education system
The latest news and campaign updates can be accessed here. To stay up to date on all that’s happening in the equality-based school network, you can sign up to our newsletter and access our social media platforms at the links at the bottom of this page.