Educate Together advocates for changes in areas of educational policy that will have a significant impact on generations of young people in Ireland. As an independent non-governmental organisation (NGO), Educate Together believes that it is critical that good decisions are made and bad decisions are challenged. The national office’s current campaigns and Government submissions can be accessed below.
- Campaign for new national schools for 2020
- Campaign for new second-level schools 2020
- Campaign for a national network of equality-based schools
- Campaign for permanent accommodation for newly established schools
- Campaign for diversity of school choices in Ireland
- Campaign for increased State funding for school patrons
- Campaign for changes to the Post Primary School Transport Scheme
The latest news and campaign updates can be accessed here. To stay up to date on all that’s happening in the equality-based school network, you can sign up to our newsletter and access our social media platforms at the links at the bottom of this page.