Educate Together advocates for changes in areas of educational policy that will have a significant impact on generations of young people in Ireland. As an independent non-governmental organisation (NGO), Educate Together believes that it is critical that good decisions are made and bad decisions are challenged. The national office’s current campaigns and Government submissions can be accessed below.
- Campaign for a national network of equality-based schools
- Campaign for permanent accommodation for new schools
- Campaign for increased supports to children with additional needs
- Campaign for diversity of school choices in Ireland
- Campaign for increased State funding for school patrons
- Campaign to address economic inequality
The latest news and campaign updates can be accessed here. To stay up to date on all that’s happening in the equality-based school network, you can sign up to our newsletter and access our social media platforms at the links at the bottom of this page.