This page on the website carries information and application details for roles that become available in the national office and Principalship roles in our network. For teacher and ancillary staff vacancies in Educate Together schools, please refer to the Education Posts website.
Teaching posts at Galway Educate Together Secondary School
Galway Educate Together Secondary School is a new equality-based Voluntary Secondary School opening in August 2019.
Applications are now invited from teachers who understand the Educate Together ethos and who would like to be involved in developing a model of inclusive, diverse and equality-based education in Galway. Ideal candidates will be fully committed to creative and collaborative teaching, learning and assessment which is enhanced by technology and to developing a strong co-curricular and extra-curricular culture.
We are currently looking for teachers of the following subjects:
- TG/Materials Technology/Technology
- Home Economics
If applying for one or more positions, please complete one form only and indicate which other subject areas you are applying for in the box provided.
A qualification and/or experience in Special Educational Needs (SEN) is desirable. Teaching of other subjects and/or short courses may be required.
To apply for a teaching position in GETSS please use this link to our online application form: http://bit.ly/GETSSTeacher
Further information and instructions are on the form.
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019
Galway Educate Together Secondary School Deputy Principal
Galway Educate Together Secondary School is seeking a Deputy Principal (reference: 68347V). How to apply:
- Please download the application form below and save locally using your name as the filename in the format FirstnameLastname.
- Complete all sections of the form as completely as possible. Please do not exceed the space provided. The total number of pages, including the cover sheet, should not exceed 15 pages.
- Write a letter of application – maximum 1 page long – highlighting your particular strengths and suitability for this position.
- Email the completed form and the letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org with GETSS-Deputy Principal as the subject line, by 12 noon on Monday 15th April 2019. Late applications received after 12noon on Monday 15th April 2019 will not be considered.
Governance and Patronage Assistant
Educate Together are recruiting a Governance and Patronage Assistant to provide support to a wide range of functions within the Governance and Patronage Team and to provide ad hoc admin cover within the national office. Educate Together is an educational charity which is pioneering the development of values-driven and rights-based education in Ireland. In particular, the schools it develops are based on the productive, respectful partnership between the professional role of teachers and the voluntary involvement of parents and supporters.
Please see Job Description attached below. The closing date for applications is Monday 1 April 2019.
Applications should include a letter of application and CV (max 4 pages in total) and emailed to email@example.com detailing “Governance and Patronage Assistant Application” in the subject line.