School books – partnership with Folens Publishers
Educate Together currently has an agreement in place with Folens Publishers aimed at reducing book purchasing costs for schools.
Under the scheme, if your school purchases books direct from Folens Publishers it will receive a 10% discount. Additionally, for every direct purchase your school makes Folens make a contribution to the work of the Educate Together national office. Folens have developed a range of offers for schools in response to the free books scheme. Get in touch with your local Folens Publishers rep for help, information and orders.
School insurance – partnership with Brady Insurance
Educate Together currently has an agreement in place with Brady Insurance aimed at reducing insurance costs for schools.
Joining this group scheme is optional for schools. Currently, 57% of Educate Together schools are enrolled. New schools joining the group scheme can avail of a 5% reduction in premium on their 2022 renewal premium and zero brokerage fees, plus have the support of an insurance broker who specialises in school insurance and offers fast, efficient and expert advice to our network of schools. You can get in touch with Claire Dumbrell in Brady Insurance to find out more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
School accounting – partnership with School Accounting
- Primary schools:
- 10% discount on all services for Educate Together member schools, except end of year account compilation.
- Discount applies immediately for new schools who sign-up, and on next renewal date for existing customers.
- New schools:
- School Accounting (SA) system free of charge to all new Educate Together schools for their first year of operation (from Sept to Sept).
- Payroll and RCT services free of charge, to all new Educate Together schools, for their first year of operation from January to December.
- Second-level schools:
- School Accounting (SA) system free of charge to all Educate Together second-level schools for the first year (from Sept to Sept).
- Payroll and RCT services free of charge, to all Educate Together second-level schools, for the first year from January to December.