Educate Together is currently seeking principals for the following second-level schools opening in 2021.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29 January 2021.
Please consult the following documents before you attempt to complete the online application form:
- DES Circular 04/98 to confirm your eligibility
- Booklet: Taking the Next Step, a Blueprint for Educate Together Second-level Schools
- Information Sheet regarding the Online Application Form
- Educate Together Charter
- Quality Framework for Post-Primary Schools
- Principal Role Descriptions:
In order to fulfil the statutory requirements for the role of school principal in an Educate Together school, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Registered with Teaching Council
- A minimum five years whole time teaching experience
- Further relevant professional studies
- Leadership and management experience
If you would like to apply for either of these roles, the links below will direct you to the relevant application form.
- Educate Together, as patron of Booterstown, Blackrock & Dun Laoghaire ETSS and Gorey ETSS is an equal opportunities employer;
- Short-listing of candidates may take place;
- Candidates may be called for more than one interview;
- Candidates may be asked to complete an online task.