Voting is now closed!
- Keep up to date with our campaign on Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up to our mailing list here for updates
- Download our brochure: Educate Together Second-level Schools – An Overview for Parents
Educate Together recently held an online public meeting on the campaign. You can watch the recording here:
- You can download the Q&A from the public meeting here
Why do parents choose Educate Together?
There are a lot of reasons to choose Educate Together as a second-level school patron: at primary level Educate Together has forty years experience of providing an education based on human rights and that welcomes all children regardless of religious, social or cultural background. Educate Together has established a tradition of democracy, inclusion and equality that benefits pupils, parents and teachers alike.
Educate Together second-level schools continue in this vein, with innovative teaching methods, an inclusive, student-centred ethos and a move away from ‘teaching to the test’ so that all aspects of student well-being is considered.
- Read more about Educate Together at second-level here
- Read more about Educate Together’s unique equality-based ethos here