We are excited to share that over 300 Ethical Education Wall Planners were delivered to all schools in the network last month with the help of our sponsors Sherpa Kids Ireland. The Wall Planner contains annual holidays, religious observances, a number of international days as observed by the United Nations and other dates of significant relevance for Ethical Education.
Using the Wall Planner
The first thing we want you to do is stick the planner up in a high visibility place in the school and encourage your colleagues and students to consult it regularly throughout the year.
The planner can be used in conjunction with the digital Ethical Education calendars for primary and second level which can be found on the Educate Together resource bank. The digital versions contain even more dates of interest as well as links to online resources for further reference.
Top eight dates!
Let’s take this opportunity to look at some of the dates coming up which may be of interest to your ethical education class:
- October 2022 Black History Month
- 16th October 2022 World Food Day
- 4th November 2022 International day against violence and bullying at school including cyberbullying
- 10th November 2022 World Science Day for Peace and Development
- 14th – 18th Nov 2022 Stand Up Awareness Week
- 17th November 2022 World Philosophy Day
- 10th December 2022 Human Rights Day
- 18th December 2022 International Migrants Day
We would love to feature your stories and photos from how your school celebrates a particular day on the Ethical Education Calendar. Please send them to the education team:
email@example.com – primary
firstname.lastname@example.org – second level