Stay tuned to Educate Together’s social media channels for upcoming professional development (CPD) opportunities within our network.
Here are some opportunities on the horizon:
- Learn Together Communities of Practice: Meet with other Educate Together teachers in your area to share good practice once per term. Lunch and travel allowances provided. Details of individual CoPs will be communicated via the Primary Teachers’ Newsletter.
- School Support Visits: Arrange for school visit from a Learn Together advisor to support implementation of the revised Learn Together curriculum. Email Vera if interested!
- Upcoming webinar for school leaders: Join us on Tuesday 3rd October @ 3pm for an informational webinar on the revised Learn Together curriculum for school leaders. Register for your spot now!
- Online Ethical Education and GCE Teachmeet for second-level
When: November 21 (TBC), 2023 – Register here
Organised by: Ethical Education &GCE teachers’ community of practice, Educate Together
- School tailored CPD – We continue to deliver CPD in person in second level schools
Get in touch with us by using this form to book your CPD.
Board of Management training