The Take 1 Programme is a Department of Education funded programme aims to support schools to communicate, raise awareness of, and embed Education for Sustainable Development in learning and teaching across the curriculum.
“Every Student – Every Subject – Every Class”
The training is currently afterschool in an online format that is approximately 80 minutes in duration. The Department of Education requires at least one member of senior management (Principal/Deputy) must be in attendance with teacher participants.
Upcoming dates are Feb 7th, 22nd, March 5th, 6th.
- Background and introduction to ESD and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Mapping ESD to subject learning outcomes
- Aligning ESD engagement with Looking at Our School 2022 and School Self Evaluation
- School Sector Climate Action Mandate
- Learning in action – opportunities to share and showcase learning
Click here for booking or more information contact.