Staffing and Redeployment Panels
20 December 2013
As per DES Circular 0057/2013 the deadline for applications to the Department of Education and Skills for inclusion on a 2014 Supplmentary teaching panel has now passed. Late applications will not be considered.
The staffing schedule will likely be published in February 2014 by the Department of Education and Skills. Following this, the DES will issue Educate Together with a list of teachers on the Main Educate Together panel. These teachers will then be redeployed into permanent posts in our network. Once all main panels (including those of other patrons) are clear the Supplementary panel will be released to Educate Together. Teachers on this panel will then be offered permanent posts in the Educate Together network. Once this panel is clear schools will be able to advertise their remaining permanent and fixed term positions- provided they have complied with the terms of the redeployment process.
There is an opportunity for teachers who have either Main or Supplementary panel rights but are currently teaching in school outside of the Educate Together network to apply to Educate Together for inclusion on the Educate Together panel. Teachers who wish to be considered must contact Louise Daly at the Educate Together National Office before Friday 31st January 2014. An email application will be required and it shall contain:
A cover letter which includes details of:
- Which panel the teacher wishes to apply for (Main or Supplementary)
- Why the teacher wishes to teach in an Educate Together school
- Confirmation from the candidate that a panel rights application form was submitted before the deadline to the Department of Education and Skills. (supplementary panel only)
- Which counties/areas the candidate is interested in seeking a post.
· A CV outlining all relevant experience
· Contact details of at least two work referees.
Transfers from other panels to the Educate Together panel is completely at the discretion of Educate Together.