The Educate Together national office is responsible for carrying out the organisation’s Strategic Objectives, as set out by the Board of Directors of Educate Together. Educate Together’s 2019 – 2021 Strategic Objectives are available to view here and available to download below.
- Improve the processes and systems in place to support quality in Schools (recruitment, governance etc);
- Support, promote and continually develop Educate Together ethos;
- Review and refine our CPD to support implementation of the Ethical Education curriculum.
- Advocate for enhancements in Teacher Education;
- Establish Educate Together as a leader of school communities of practice;
- Continue to support and pioneer innovation in education and implement good practice in 21st century teaching and learning;
- Advocate and work with educational stakeholders for systemic reforms to improve the provision of education in Ireland.
- Implement a sustainable plan to increase our capacity to keep pace with parental demand for Educate Together schools and seek investment and partnerships accordingly;
- Focus on improving the State support for Educate Together.