Teaching the Learn Together Curriculum in Educate Together schools
- July 10th – July 21st 2023
- August 7th – August 18th 2023
Looking to learn more about the new Learn Together curriculum? Then this course is for you! This interactive and engaging course will:
- Introduce participants to the key methodologies and four strands of the Learn Together curriculum (2022).
- Explore resources and active learning methodologies to enhance teaching of Learn Together.
- Investigate how the key competencies of the Primary Curriculum Framework can be developed through the Learn Together.
- Identify links between Learn Together and other curricular areas including environmental education in SESE and wellbeing and critical thinking in SPHE.
- Outline opportunities and process for schools to focus on Ethical Education as part of their engagement with School Self-Evaluation.
- Highlight existing good practice within equality-based schools through collaboration on the fora.
- Introduction to the Learn Together Curriculum
- Values and Ethical Perspectives
- Equality and Justice
- Belief Systems
- An Ethical Approach to the Environment
For any further information or queries, contact email@example.com