Educate Together is currently seeking Principals for the following second-level schools opening in 2020. The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 20 January 2020.
- Goatstown Stillorgan Educate Together Secondary School
- Harold’s Cross Educate Together Secondary School
The Educate Together Blueprint for Second-level Schools “Taking the Next Step” clearly outlines the vision for an Educate Together Second-level School.
In this important leadership role, the Principal in collaboration with the Board of Management and school community, ensures that the school provides an education that will enable all students to contribute meaningfully to their communities, embrace the rights and responsibilities of citizenship in a democratic society and develop the knowledge and skills necessary to live their lives and to build their careers in the 21st century.
We need individuals who have an evident desire to transform lives through learning.
In order to fulfil the Statutory Requirements for the role of Second-level Principal in an Educate Together school, the successful candidate should also possess the following essential criteria:
- Further relevant professional studies
- Leadership and Management experience
- Minimum five years whole time teaching experience
- Registered with Teaching Council
- Willingness to undertake further training relevant to the post
If you would like to apply for any of these roles, the links below will direct you to the relevant application form.
The Patronage Assessment Reports are available below. These reports provide background on the schools. Please read them before applying.
- Goatstown Stillorgan Patronage Assessment Report
- Dublin 6, 6W and Clonskeagh Patronage Assessment Report
- Apply here for Goatstown Stillorgan ETSS
Goatstown Stillorgan ETSS Principal Job Description
- Apply here for Harold’s Cross ETSS
Harold’s Cross ETSS Principal Job Description